- 5 Peaks RV Park is a privately owned 5-site RV park in Joseph, Oregon
in the heart of Wallowa Mountains.
- Unsurpassed views of the snow-capped peaks.
- All sites are level, easy to park and oriented for privacy.
- Tall cedar fences provide extra privacy behind sites.
- 5 Peaks RV Park is a cul-de-sac on Mill Street in Joseph; there will be
no traffic to disturb you!
- Park design layout offers complete balance of shaded and sunny areas.
- Professionally landscaped with local plants and natural gravel.
- All sites have power, water, sewer,
cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Sites 1 & 2 have
50 amps. 100% cell coverage.
- Accomodates motor homes up to 40'.
- Picnic table at each site. Quiet pets are welcome.
- Though the park is within Joseph city limits, you'll feel 'away from it all' !
- You are only two blocks from Joseph's shopping and restaurants and ATM.
- Only 1½ miles to Wallowa Lake with park, public beach and free boat launch.
- Your friendly hosts, Marty and Marcy, live next door and will happily answer
all your questions about the area.
- 5 Peaks offers an easy reservation, payment, check-in and check-out process.
- Our affordable rates make your vacation even better!
- Open May through October.
- Sorry, 5 Peaks RV Park does not have showers or laundry facility.
There is a large laundromat with car wash a few blocks away in Joseph.